Re: OT: Van Bourgondin???

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Van Bourgondin???
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:47:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/01 12:48:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
twinhill@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyone have bad luck with V.B. ? I realize that they are not McClure &
   Zimmerman or White Flower Farm or any of the other pricey ones.  Van
   Bourgondin has a good e-mail response - getting ready to sign the check
   and just order the tulips...or maybe go down to the hardware store and buy
   some since I have had good luck there. (I agree that Wayside has a slick
   catalogue but I never ordered there.)

Of the iris I ordered, none of those that survived bloomed true-to-name and
they did not respond to my letters.

Sharon McAllister

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!