Re: Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:24:00 EDT

W0w!, Laetitia, where do you live with all that animal life near you?  Sounds
wonderful in some respects!   And how nice to have a toad -He/she will eat a
lot of insects, so cultivate him/her by having a nice shady wettish spot  to
live in. MAybe under a  loose hollow rock or  stmmp or ? ? Are you near water
for egglaying?
Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA   zone 7 where we are supposed to get rain storms
tonight and wish I had a toad!   ryfigge@aol.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!