OT: Electric fencing. .

  • Subject: OT: Electric fencing. .
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:45:06 EDT

I read with understanding (and experience) about the dug up plants. I used
"Electro-net," - two foot high netting, 100 ft. long. in Arkansas with GREAT
sucess. Now that I'm in El Paso and no longer in the country, I have four of
these fences that I will sell. Two are BRAND NEW, never used. I also have the
charger. These fences come with their "poles" attached and I could run one
100 ft. section in about 10 minutes. They hook together and the charger will
carry them with no problem.
       They deterred ground hogs, skunks and rabbits for me. After having my
greenbean seedlings eaten to the ground by ground hogs and the rabbits doing
the same to my peas, lettuce and broccoli, I'd had it. Living in the country,
I used my 22 to get rid of a lot of rabbits but heck, you can't stand around
with a rifle all evening watching for groundhogs and rabbits!!
       I also used the same version above in a taller model, for my dairy
goats and sheep.
       If interested, please contact me off line.

Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot, dry, AND windy.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!