Cult: Height/blooming time of individual T.B.s

  • Subject: Cult: Height/blooming time of individual T.B.s
  • From: otterbearfarm@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 23:28:59 -0000

New to irises question: I currently own (3) different kinds of T.B.
iris. The unknown purple is very short (25") blooms in late April. As
soon as it is finished, Immortality starts, then Frost Echo. The
three actually follow each other in bloom in my yard. I have ordered
several different varieties (as a house warming gift for my daughter,
birthday gift for my sister, and of course some for me). Is there a
way to determine the actual heights, and if the iris are early, mid
or late blooming? I guess I could plant them as a group, and keep
records next year as to what blooms together. I usually misplace my
records, however - so if there is something I am missing could
someone explain it to me? Thanks - Gail - Zone 7 SW Washington

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!