Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!

  • Subject: Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!
  • From: dave2943@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 23:38:47 -0000

I may haved reported that Sterling Innerst was sitting on his deck
> after planting one day and saw a crow walking along his rows,
pulling up
> newlhy planted irises!!   Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7
I haven't had crows or groundhogs but voles tunneling underground
push newly planted iris and day lilies out of the ground and I have
to replant them.
I have had my dogs licking the soil around the peonies after
fertilizing with blood meal.
Dave White
Just north of Kingston in eastern Ontario, it is raining all around
me but my oh my it is still so dry.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!