AIS:2002 Symposium

  • Subject: AIS:2002 Symposium
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:06:03 -0500

I am looking at the 2002 Symposium of Tall Bearded Irises Ballot, and
I quote, "AIS affiliates are invited to vote, in addition to
individuals."  Can somebody explain to me how an affiliate can vote?
Who in the affiliate is responsible for the balloting, etc?  As far
as I know, our affiliate has never voted.  Wouldn't some people be
voting twice?  I will admit that I have never noticed this statement

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA  7/8

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!