Re: OT: Van Bourgondin???

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Van Bourgondin???
  • From: gmbeasle@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:17:39 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/01 10:20:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
crusher4@wnclink.com writes:

>  Rosalie,
>
>  Have you ever tried variegated lierope along your ditch line.  It would
take
> some maintenance but it is hardy and has a pretty blue flower.  Trade you
> some for and iris, I have lots of it or send some for postage.

I'm RosalieAnn, Rosalie is my mother.  I don't really have any iris to trade
- I'm not buying any anymore, and the kids are no longer hybridizing as they
all are married now.  I did have variegated lieriope at the Baltimore house,
along with hosta, but it didn't do as well as the plain kind, which I have a
lot of.  I've got pseudacorus down in the ditch, and some wild roses on one
bank and the crown vetch on the other bank, mixed in with some grass.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!