Re: AIS:2002 Symposium

  • Subject: Re: AIS:2002 Symposium
  • From: "Ellen Gallagher" <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 15:08:20 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@m...> wrote:

> More useful answer--some clubs enjoy getting together and
> voting on what might loosely be called a consensus. I'm
> sure that sometimes the president just duplicates her/his ballot.

Duh. Hello........calling earth.  This has to be one of the most
absurd things that I _never heard of_ category.

*Since you are in the know about such things, Gerry, do you have a
ball-park figure on how many affiliates vote?

Maybe someone could/should explain just what an affiliate is again.
Obviously, or maybe not so obviously sez I, 'just' individuals should
vote ONCE. Sort of like 'oncer' as opposed to 'second' bloom'.

Shrinking sort of thinking that my affiliate probably votes - if we
do, I have no say in it.

Hrumph (or however it is spelled :),

Ellen Gallagher
Zone 3 - N