Re: AIS:2002 Symposium

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS:2002 Symposium
  • From: Flowheat@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:30:18 EDT

We have not understood what to do either.
Okay so the affiliates can vote too, did each affiliate get sent a ballot?
Were they sent to the RVP or the President of the affiliate? It would seem to
me the President would just duplicate her or his ballot.

I hate to be so dense, but I need more information.

Florence
Region 12

The Nissan Sentra
Everything but compact