Re: AIS: 2001 Dykes Medal Award

  • Subject: Re: AIS: 2001 Dykes Medal Award
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 18:21:16 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@b...>

"Since the most recent revision of the AIS Awards system went into
effect in the mid-1990's...."

I guess I'd better invest in the current edition of the Judges'
Handbook, which I'm assuming would contain that sort of information.
I'm playing catch-up the hard way.  Iris-talk is invaluable,
especially with patient people like you two filling me in where I'm
in an infomation gap.....My copy of the Handbook dates from 1969.  Do
you suppose that might be just a little dated?  You are most
helpful.  Thanks.

Neil Mogensen  zone 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!