Hi everyone;
I have been lurking awhile and listening. Thought I would introduce myself. I have loved the Bearded Iris ever since I can remember, they were a favorite in my grandma's garden. I live in Southeast Missouri, Zone 6, have a twelve acre farm surrounded by Dogwood Trees. Have many Iris that have been given to me but I don't know their names. I was wondering if there was a place we could post pictures to see if anyone recognizes them.
Ravenwood Wire Hair Fox Terriers and Whippets

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!