Re: Re: AIS: 2001 Dykes Medal Award

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: AIS: 2001 Dykes Medal Award
  • From: judyhunt1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:03:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/01 6:45:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, neilm@charter.net
 <Wouldn't it be refreshing to see something besides a TB get awarded
 the Dykes?>

Sure would, Neil!  We have voted for other than TB's more than once.  It's
unfortunate that it is almost like throwing away your vote. If memory serves,
only once has a "non-TB" won, and that was BROWN LASSO many years back.  I do
know several judges who voted for LEMON POP when it was eligible...so did we.
 Maybe we need to do some promotional work!  On second thought, maybe that's
not such a good idea...I hate politicking.  There is enough of that already,
everywhere!  What, then might the solution be?

Judy Hunt, Louisville, KY, Zone 6

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!