Re: AIS:2002 Symposium

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS:2002 Symposium
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:56:43 +1000

That is not a fair name to give any iris "Green Gangrene"  who would buy it
or vote for an iris with such a name.  I hope you all are kidding about the

Got to admit that the name struck me as a little off as well <grin>.  I
suppose they have to come up with new names, but THAT one was a stretch
<big grin>.  NOT a nice visualisation.

Does anyone have a photo of it?  Has it previously been sent to the
Iris-Photos list?  Haven't invested time yet in how to search the archives
to see what is there.

Paul Tyerman

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Crocus, Cyrtanthus,
Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything else that
doesn't move!!!!!

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!