Re: AIS:2002 Symposium

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS:2002 Symposium
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:55:24 -0700

Flowheat@aol.com wrote:
> We have not understood what to do either.
> Okay so the affiliates can vote too, did each affiliate get sent a ballot?

Yes, sent to the president or the person designated by the
president to receive the Bulletin.

> It would seem to
> me the President would just duplicate her or his ballot.

I mentioned that possibility earlier. I have no idea
whether it actually happens.

Some clubs get together and vote on which iris shoud get the X's.
That seems better to me, but there is no way to enforce it.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!