Re: Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 08:37:02 EDT

Hear! Hear! Patrick, I could not agree with you more!  I have also protested
such in the years past!  However,  I guess I haven't  seen the mail about
what you mentioned, or else don't understand about the "messenger" === but
I'm  days behind in email, so maybe  reading ahead will clarify this.  But
thanks for your protest against what isn't helpful.   Rosalie nr Baltimore,
USA   zone 7 where we had a lot of noisy weather last night, but only a
smitchen of rain drops.  ryfigge@aol.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!