Re: AIS: popularity poll

  • Subject: Re: AIS: popularity poll
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 08:57:52 -0400

Gee whiz, guys, the 2001 Symposium is just a popularity poll.  Who cares
if the votes are wierder than we thought?  Especially given what a low
percentage of members even bother to turn in their votes in most
regions.  What was it last year - 12% in some regions?

Thanks for sharing the info Gerry.  Tho it does seem kinda wierd, it
also seems like a good way to get the individual club members to turn in
their votes.  After all, if the club/affiliate has to get together to
vote, they have to think about it, which isn't far from filling out an
individual ballot.  I like the idea.  In fact, I may even remember to
vote this year.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!