Re: Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 08:54:55 EDT

Thank you for your defense of Gerry - and others who are really helpful --
and Gerry is a "guy" and a very nice one, and knowledgeable one too, and well
liked in his region - respected by those who know him/   It was my job to
find judges for the iris show at National in York this year.  Since
irisarians were coming from all over, I decided it was agood opportunity to
have judges from all over the country since they would  BE there anyhow and
we wouldn't have to pay travel expenses! ! !  Good thinking,  right?  That is
how I found Gerry had a good sense of humor, too, when I asked if he wouldn't
be charmed and delighted to be one of our 6 judges!!~  'Nuff said!       You
know you could join AIS and get the Bulletin, which is also helpful and
interesting!  I used to belong to the Australian one, but I forgot to pay my
dues one time and them lost the address and how to do the exchange == I might
try it again, because  other societies have interesting info also.  I do
belong to the BIS     Rosalie   nr Baltimore, USA    zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!