Walter Moores - Purchase Iris?

I am fairly new to Iris and to buying them.  As mentioned a couple of weeks ago
when I introduced myself, the only ones I have are from a
local nursery which are doing great, and also iris that my husband dug up, I
believe Tall
Bearded or Border Bearded,  from his MS farm homestead prior to putting it up
 for sale  (anyone want to buy 70 acres in Mississippi :o)     Once I get a 1/2
decent
picture of my Iris, I will send it in and maybe someone can tell me what they
are.

Anyways, I have purchased from the Iris Society the wonderful Gardener's Iris
Book, and am learning quite a bit.  Someone on this list previously mentioned it
is best to purchase rhizomes from those that live in the same type of climate as
myself.  We have just had landscaping done and I believe Iris would look
absolutely magnificent in certain areas of our garden.  I believe Walter Moores
was one of the suggested people who I should purchase Iris from.  I read his
article on the AIS website called 'Potting Irises' and would like
to do this during the hot/yecchy/boring month of August in prep for planting
them in October.  This way I can move the pots around and get somewhat of
an idea where I would like to permanently plant them.

Walter Moores, do you sell rhizomes?  If so, could you email me privately and
we can chat about what types would be best for my environment.  Thanks so
much.

Pat
N. Atlanta Zone 7A/7B

Small business owners...