Re: AIS: popularity poll

What is the number of afflates that are eligable to vote? 25? 50? at
most. What is he number of ballets that go out to members in total,
5000? The percentage of affilates sendin in votes versus members votes
is likely about the same. The affilates don't have any undue advantage
and in most cases are likely more representational of the region. When
I go to vote I have to rack my brain over what is worthy of a vote,
particularly as I have been focusing more on the judges ballet. To
disscus this in a group where people remind each other of what they
saw would likely be more representative then individuals.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!