Re: Re: AIS: popularity poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: AIS: popularity poll
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:18:05 -0600

> From: irischapman@netscape.net
> What is the number of afflates that are eligable to vote? 25? 50? at
> most.

The Approved AIS Affiliates for 2001 are listed on pages 71-76 of the July
AIS Bulletin. The following statement is printed at the end of the list,
"This list has 176 Approved Affiliates".

As the President of one of them, I am still considering what to do about
the Affiliate Symposium Ballot, of which I was unaware until it was
mentioned on this list. Our affiliate does not have any meeting or event
scheduled prior to the September 1 deadline for submitting the Symposium
ballots to the RVP other than our annual Iris Sale on Tuesday evening,
which somehow does not seem to be the ideal occasion for gathering input
for a collective ballot.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!