Re: Re: Cult:Anti-bacterial Soap

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Cult:Anti-bacterial Soap
  • From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- gardenklr@aol.com wrote:
> --- In iris-talk@y..., dalonzi35@y... wrote:
> > Does anyone know or can anyone recommend a ratio of
> Dial or any
> > antibacterial soap to one gallon of water?.  Thanks to
> everyone who
> > has been responding to my questions.  You are a great
> help!
> >
> > donato.
   I am using it at about 1 Tb per gallon - just a guess,
since I have a hose-end sprayer. I have had less rot in the
last three years I've used it than the previous couple
years, but we haven't had the really wet springs that
encourage bad rot.
   I do know three gardeners in PA with large gardens who
swear by it, and have used it by itself to cure (not just
prevent) rot.

Vince Lewonski
Secane, Pennsylvania, USA Zone 6b
"If brains were TV shows, I'd be Gilligan's Island!"

Do You Yahoo!?

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!