Re: Re: AIS: popularity poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: AIS: popularity poll
  • From: gmbeasle@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:09:45 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/01 11:16:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

>  Our affiliate does not have any meeting or event
>  scheduled prior to the September 1 deadline for submitting the Symposium
>  ballots to the RVP other than our annual Iris Sale on Tuesday evening,
>  which somehow does not seem to be the ideal occasion for gathering input
>  for a collective ballot.

Why not just duplicate the ballot and ask affiliate members at the sale to
each suggest a couple of things that they like and then summarize them on
your affiliate ballot?  Just put a table and a sign saying something like:
"Members of [name of affiliate] - Help us fill out the [name of affiliate]
Symposium Ballot for the AIS".  And then collect the ballots and summarize
them and send it in.

RosalieAnn

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!