Re: Bleach

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Bleach
  • From: melody ross <melrossmt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 06:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

Just a curious question? My mother in law (who grows
everything but iris's) has said you can use round up
in a to be planted area but you MUST water(to
saturation) every day for 10 to 12 days after
application before planting. Has anyone in the group
tried this method? I know that you can't it close to
the growing iris I may need to make a new bed so would
like to know if it has been tried.
Mel, MT zone 4, where the weatherr has been great for
floating the river!

--- cgdawn@cs.com wrote:
> . I know you can't
> use Round Up
> close to iris's but was wondering if you could use
> the bleach on the
> iris rows as a grass killer.  >

Do You Yahoo!?

Small business owners...