Re: Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger
  • From: melody ross <melrossmt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

Much as I hate to say this,not being a part of AIS,but
it seems the "affiliate vote" is something that has
"been done" for years but no-one has talked about,
just done their way and now everyone is trying to
figure out the right way.
As some one still fairly new to Iris-talk, I can say I
would not quit Iris-talk as the information members
give me is a precious resource to someone just getting
started.
But I definitely would think twice about joining AIS
as it has gotten rather inflammatory over something
that has been around a while from what the earliest
e-mails said(and long before Pauls post).
Mel in MT, still growing and asking questions
--- Patrick Orr <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I do not appreciate reading postings that attack or
> otherwise create a big argument on iris-talk.
> Opposing views are fine, but can be done more gently
> than has been written lately. I am sure new members
> to Iris-talk will not stay members long if this type
> of correspondence continues.
>
> We are here to have fun.  Let's try keeping that in
> mind.
>
> Patrick Orr
> Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
> USA