Re: AIS:2002 Symposium

  • Subject: Re: AIS:2002 Symposium
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 11:07:29 -0400

Note: great unwashed masses is just a more colorful way to refer to
such as myself who are not AIS members - it is not intended as an actual

description of such people.

Ah, I am a member of the AIS.  Trust me, I am a great unwashed mass at
the moment.   Ask Maureen.

The thread hasn't been nasty or ill-humoured (imo).  However, when I
receive my ballot, I will undertake to complete it and mail it in.  In
ten years, I think I have sent it in once.  It always arrives near the
peak of the digging, dividing, and planting season.  The last thing I'm
in the mood to complete is the TB Symposium Ballot.

As such, the thread has served its purpose to date.

Region 16 doesn't have affiliates at the moment.  This will change next
year (hopefully to two), so we'll see how we should be fussing over the
affiliate ballot.  Currently, I lean towards the McAllister
Methodology.  ;-)

Sandy Ives in Ottawa z4ish (whose orders are piling up in the driveway)

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!