Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!

  • Subject: Re: CULT: SOMETHING dug up my rhizomes last night!
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:30:47 -0000

   I live in a semi rural area that is surrounded by 'watershed land'
that cannot be developed (at least up to this point). That is
probably why there is alot of 'wildlife' here.
That's nice about the toad. I have been getting kind of paranoid
about what else finds my iris patch so attractive these days.
I guess he can stay :)
But the little dead snake that I found this there this
morning...well, its a moot point of course...but still..I wonder why
so many creatures are drawn to that area of the yard.

--- In iris-talk@y..., RYFigge@a... wrote:
> W0w!, Laetitia, where do you live with all that animal life near
you?  Sounds
> wonderful in some respects!   And how nice to have a toad -He/she
will eat a
> lot of insects, so cultivate him/her by having a nice shady wettish
spot  to
> live in. MAybe under a  loose hollow rock or  stmmp or ? ? Are you
near water
> for egglaying?
> Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA   zone 7 where we are supposed to get
rain storms
> tonight and wish I had a toad!   ryfigge@a...

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!