Re: OT: Roundup/Bleach

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]OT: Roundup/Bleach
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:07:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/2001 1:35:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
koekkoek@mtcnet.net writes:

> I have begun to use Spectracide instead of R-u, because it kills much

Hi Arnold:
       I've never checked out Spectracide. . is it a systemic like RU? As I
said in another post, all I use it for is the rhizome type grasses. . or
plants with "teeth and stickers."
       I also neglected to mention that I have had no experience with it
affecting the soil. . I have sprayed and planted . . actually, I have sprayed
RU, dug a hole, set in a new plant with no negative results. . the grasses
died and the newly set out plant did fine!

Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot and dry. Rainfall so far this
year -1.35 inches.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!