Re: Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Attacking the AIS Messenger
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 18:12:42 -0700

melody ross wrote:

> But I definitely would think twice about joining AIS
> as it has gotten rather inflammatory over something
> that has been around a while from what the earliest
> e-mails said(and long before Pauls post).
> Mel in MT, still growing and asking questions

Melody,

Please reconsider.

Iris folks really are nice folks. Even those of us
who get on our high horses on occasion.

I have great respect for all who have been taking part
in this discussion.

Our opinions differ. We say things with intended humor
that seem worse in email, because the smile behind the
words does not come through as it would in person.

But we share one goal: improving AIS.

Obviously you don't have to join AIS, but I bet you'll
be glad if you do. You'll even be eligible to vote in
the Symposium!

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!