Re: TB:Green Gangrene"

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB:Green Gangrene"
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:52:20 -0500

Debi,

This was a JOKE!  That's why Walter referred everyone to the MAYTAG RED
cultivar.  Someone (not to mention names) actually posted a photo
Iris-Photos of a MAYTAG RED sort on April Fool's Day (if my memory serves me
correctly here).  Swore they'd never do it again because so many people
promptly want the very red iris depicted.  Pictures DO lie sometimes.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7, USA - I doubt even the most humorous among us would actually
stick an iris with the above name.  But I don't know, maybe with that
alliterative sound to the name........

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!