Re: Growing & Selling Small Scale/ Commercial

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Growing & Selling Small Scale/ Commercial
  • From: patsiris@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:39:56 EDT

Walter, I couldn't help but think of last year when I was sending a friend
some iris .
When I got the box to the Post Office, the lady didn't want to touch it.
She asked me what was in the box with the small holes in it.   When I told
her it was iris, she relaxed and said that local kids ship various kinds of
lizards to each other and she hated to pick up a box when it started shifting
and emitting scratching sounds.
                                                           Pat in Dallas

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!