Re: Digest Number 1641

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Digest Number 1641
  • From: "Carol Bieber" <carolb@one.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:18:13 -0400

RE: Iris systemic question: I use Cygon and it has worked well in preventing
most of the borers from damaging my iris.  I would like to know if once you
spray with the Cygon, and a borer chews on the iris leave, does eating the
sprayed leaf kill the borer?  Hope someone can answer that!
Carol in Ky. zone 6A, hot and sticky weather in the 90's