ADMIN:AIS: Symposium

  • Subject: ADMIN:AIS: Symposium
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:22:46 -0700

I have to say that the symposium thread has been one of the most
tenacious on the list in a long time and one that has sometimes bordered
on the edge of turning nasty. I appreciate that you all have pretty much
maintained decorum.

Please remember that the best approach is to express your own opinions
and avoid intrepreting those of others, or taking someone to task about
something they said.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: