Deep Discounts!

After all this time I am still shocked at what happened! Hi, my name
is Karen and I am a 29yr old SAHM of 5 (2b,3g). In my spare time (LOL)
I try to locate family savings programs on the net. I have tried a lot
but received this great tip. Several months ago a member named Sherri
posted a link to:

http://coupons.hk.st

I thought it was very interesting and decided to check it out. I am
very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check out the
company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the
company has had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted
Paypal who has verified this company. They told me that they verified
the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating
to them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking
co-workers and friends about this program and to my surprise 4 out of
the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this program. They
told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they had
saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this
program on 7/6/01. On 7/10/01 I received my complete membership
package and the fun began. Using their program and the free lifetime
membership that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a
killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to
$239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received from this
program and I saved $193.38 - my final bill was only $46.49! The
cashier wasn't the only one shocked. Thanks Sherri for sharing this
information with us!

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!