Re: AIS: Registration List on CD

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Registration List on CD
  • From: pbrooks@whidbey.net
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:46:48 -0000

Iris Moose,

I can only speak for my own 'goal'.  I have used the electronic
versions of past checklists for looking up not just a description of
the cv in question, but whether/how it has been a successful parent
and what progeny it has produced.  When you type in a name, that info
comes up as well in the parent names if the progeny are within that
timeframe.  This is hugely helpful to me in deciding what parents I
might need for what possible end in hybridizing.  Parentage in the
printed text is limited to that cv only.

Patricia

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!