OT-CHAT: mailing rhizomes

  • Subject: OT-CHAT: mailing rhizomes
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 13:49:12 -0400

Speaking of lizards at the post office...when I mailed a box of rhizomes
yesterday, the mail guy (a new one) shook it, looked at me and said,
it's not an alligator is it?  Kind of threw me, but he said there had
been something on the news the other day about somebody FedEx ing a 6 ft
alligator to somebody.  Or maybe it was UPS.  They had apparently lied
about the contents.

Sheesh!

Linda M

Small business owners...