Re: Commercial Full Strength RU

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Commercial Full Strength RU
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:37:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/2001 11:33:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
bradleys@ga.prestige.net writes:

> I really don't know who made the following statement, as it was a reply to a
> reply to a reply, but where do you purchase commercial strength RU?  Would
> Depot have it or is it the weaker retail strength there?

Hello Pat:
       I was the one who wrote that! Commercial strength (41%) can be
purchased from Hummert.com. Go in as a retail customer and enter Roundup in
the search. I use the Roundup Pro. Like I said, it's pricey as hell but it
lasts a long time and it works!
       If you need any additional information, just write to me off line!
Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot and dry. Rainfall so far this
year -1.35 inches.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!