Re: Re: SPEC: X Pardancanda

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: SPEC: X Pardancanda
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:58:30 -0500

My Candy Lily is blooming today.  Hopefully the "camera person" has been
convinced to try to get a picture, before all the buds are gone.  It's in a
hard to reach spot in the mosquito infested landscape!  3 of the petals are
a dusty lavender, and the other 3 are pale yellow with the same dusty lav
edge.  I've had it since '98.  I'll have to remember to collect seeds.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3