Cult: Fire Ants.

In a message dated 8/7/01 11:10:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Flowheat@aol.com
writes:

<< When visiting Texas (at the AIS convention) I was appalled at seeing fire
 ants.  I had never seen them before. >>

     I wonder if there is anything truly effective against those darned fire
ants?  From what I hear, they are spreading northward and westward.  Anyway,
they are not only painful, they are aggressive as well.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida    [Fire ant bit again.]

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!