Re: Cult: Fire Ants.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult: Fire Ants.
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:44:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/01 10:14:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

<<  From what I hear, they are spreading northward and westward.  Anyway,
 they are not only painful, they are aggressive as well.

HI Mark,
     And here's a tidbit I wasn't crazy about hearing...according to a doctor
near here, the "venom" from their bite accumulates in your body over your
lifetime and can cause real problems.    So being bitten several times can be
really bad.    Horrible little buggers.   They've got a mound entirely too
close to one of my iris clumps now.   ARRRRGGGG
Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, Myrtle Beach

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!