OT-CHAT: bounced messages

  • Subject: OT-CHAT: bounced messages
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:51:24 -0400

I've been getting notes from various folks saying messages to me are
bouncing.  Last night, my ISP emailed to say they are closing one of the
local offices.  I think I see some writing on the wall that says my
email address may change soon......

Linda Mann

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!