CULT:FIRE ANTS

  • Subject: CULT:FIRE ANTS
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 06:09:38 -0700

A member of my lily round robin said to mix powdered boric acid with
powdered sugar and sprinkle it across the trail of ants and they would
carry the mix back to the den and the queens would be killed and the
ants would be gone shortly.  I have not tried it but the lily grower
swore by it. I believe the ratio of sugar to boric acid was 50 - 50.

Patti
USDA zone 5 Middle of WA State

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!