Re: Looking for an iris!!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Looking for an iris!!!
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:50:44 -0600

> From: klarm1@bellsouth.net
> I am trying to locate an iris by the name LULA MARGAURITE.  I don't
> know the hybrydizer nor the year.  If anyone can lead me to it,
> thanks.

 Kaye,

LULA MARGURITE (DeForest, 1959) is listed in the 2001 Winterberry Gardens
catalog. The contact information is as follows:

Winterberry Gardens
Don & Ginny Spoon, proprietors
1225 Reynolds Rd., Cross Junction, VA 22625
Phone: (540) 888-4447
Email: VSpoon@aol.com

They ship until the beginning of October, so you should still have time to
order it this year.

Jeff Walters
HIPS Commercial Source Chairman
jcwalters@bridgernet.com