TB: iris-talk Dykes poll

  • Subject: TB: iris-talk Dykes poll
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Chris Hollinshead" <wolf-com@h...> wrote:

> [...]
categories.<<<<<

Chris - I can't vote in your fantasy poll since the 'best' iris, IMHO, for
the Dykes wasn't listed. This is the SDB - LITTLE SHOW OFF which got my
vote in the real poll. I know that a poll that included all contenders
could get cumbersome (or could it? there weren't that many in the other
classes as in the TB class). Besides, I only have grown one of the TBs and
have only seen 2 others growing in gardens so how could I vote fairly even
in fun?

Anyway, thanks for your work on the poll...frankly, I am more on the edge
of my seat waiting for the Morgan-Wood Medal for Siberians. Will it be
'Lake Keuka' or 'Strawberry Fair'? There were only two Siberians for the
M-W per AIS rules as opposed to the numbers of TBs for the Wister.

Ellen

=====
Ellen Gallagher / ellengalla@yahoo.com
Berlin, NH, USA / Zone 3