Re: Cult: Fire Ants.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult: Fire Ants.
  • From: gmbeasle@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:19:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/01 10:14:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

>       I wonder if there is anything truly effective against those darned
>  ants?  From what I hear, they are spreading northward and westward.
>  they are not only painful, they are aggressive as well.

It's not ecologically correct of course, but we used to pour used motor oil
around the base of the house when we lived in Louisiana in 1960.  In those
days, it was just recycling.  This made a barrier which kept them from coming
in the house.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!