Re: Re: AIS: Registration List on CD

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: AIS: Registration List on CD
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 04:48:36 -0700

John Jones wrote:

> Iris Moose wrote:
> >

> > Will this new
> > database be set up for him to enter the data so that it only has to be
> > entered the original time, and not later added to the unofficial
> > website registry?
>
> The registrar is, at this time, not willing to convert the registration
> entry activity to an electronic process. We need to be cognizant of
> working with the legacy systems.

And until someone with a bazillion years of experience,
and a lot (LOT) of time is willing to take over the job,
we should be extremely glad to have Keith as registrar.
It is a huge and largely thankless task. The basics are
simple, in theory, but the details....

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!