Re: AIS: Regional Editors

--- In iris-talk@y..., irisman@b... wrote:
> This is the most current list of regional editors
> so, PLEASE contact me OFFLIST.
> Thanks, Gary--Mailing Coordinator, Region 7

Thanks for the updates I received.  Can anyone help with the
following addresses?  Any other editor or mailing coordinator who
needs a current list after this update....  Contact me for the list
in text and commas for your use.  Thanks, again.

I need the / Street Address / City,State,Zip /
of the following new editors:

Region / Editor / Newsletter Name / States of Region

3	Joan Wood	Region 3 Newsletter	PA, DE

6	Dorothy Staley	Region 6 Newsletter	OH, IN, MI

9	Ann Henson	Region 9 Newsletter	IL

23	Sue Chambers	Region 23 Newsletter	NM

23	Sue Chambers	Region 23 Newsletter	NM

Small business owners...