OT: iris display gardens

  • Subject: OT: iris display gardens
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:01:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dana Brown wrote:

> [...]
Iris Society all maintain some display gardens. You might tap into their
resources to more gardens to list.<<<<<

The Society for Siberian Irises also maintains a list of Siberian Display
Gardens found at:

Society for Siberian Irises web page:

Last time I checked it was listed by state but they are sorted by Region
in the Spring issue of 'The Siberian Iris'. We had 74 in North America for
2001 if memory serves me well. There were some in Region 4. (82 F degrees
at 1:45 am and the whole household is awake - give me -40, at least then
we could all sleep :)

Ellen Gallagher, Editor
'The Siberian Iris'
Berlin, NH,US - Zone 3

p.s. The Dwarf Iris Society has display gardens and they also have a web

Do You Yahoo!?

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!