Re: OT: Iris Display Gardens

  • Subject: Re: OT: Iris Display Gardens
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:01:46 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Iris Moose" <irismoose@d...> wrote:

"What I hope to do now is organize a list of Region 4 iris display
gardens to help others find what I could not...and what I am still
seeking.  I have added a new portion to my Iris Moose website
featuring iris display gardens in Region 4...."

This is most welcome!  One suggestion--list location-address-
directions and/or phone number as well as city+name.  Sometimes that
information is difficult to come by.

Neil Mogensen zone 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!