Re: AIS -- Reg Editors

I think the list is as current as I can get it for now and I appreciate the response from several members.  I have sent text and commas lists to those who have asked.  If any other editor who wishes a list has not received one, please reply OFFLIST and I will send the list in t&c so you don't have to type all this again.

Thanks again, Gary

Region / Editor / Newsletter name / Address / City St Zip / E-mail if known or gathered

1 DAVID NITKA / REBECCA WONG REGION 1 NEWSLETTER 589 NORTH ST. FEEDING HILLS MA 01030
2 KATHY GUEST REGION 2 NEWSLETTER 494 NORTH STREET EAST AURORA NY 14052-1446
3 JOAN WOOD REGION 3 NEWSLETTER 184 HOPEWELL DR CLAYTON  DE 19938
4 ROY EPPERSON REGION 4 NEWSLETTER 1115 DELK DR. HIGH POINT NC 27262
5 PAT BOWEN REGION 5 NEWSLETTER 528 FOREST RIDGE DRIVE SHELBY NC  28152
6 DOROTHY STALEY REGION 6 NEWSLETTER 8343 MANCHESTER DR GRAND BLANC  MI 48439
7 LOU EHRCKE THE IRISARIAN 2701 BRUNSWICK AVE. NASHVILLE TN 37207 EHRCKE@MINDSPRING.COM
8 CHUCK SIMON REGION 8 NEWSLETTER 10 S. 122 LORRAINE DR. HINSDALE IL 60521
9 ANN HENSON REGION 9 NEWSLETTER 6401 CEDAR RD IUKA  IL 62849-2815
10 PATRICK O'CONNER REGION 10 NEWSLETTER 109 N GATEHOUSE APT C METAIRIE LA 70001
11 CARRYL MEYER REGION 11 NEWSLETTER 2432 HIGHWOOD DR. MISSOULA MT 59803-2522
12 JEFF WALTERS REGION 12 NEWSLETTER 125 E. 500 S. HYRUM UT 84319 JCWALTERS@BRIDGERNET.COM
13 DEBBY COLE REGION 13 NEWSLETTER 7417 92ND PLACE SE MERCER ISLAND WA 98040-5807
14 ROBERT J. CANNING REGION 14 NEWSLETTER P O BOX 4661 WALNUT CREEK CA 94596
15 KATHY CHILTON REGION 15 NEWSLETTER HCR, BOX 600 TUCSON AZ 85736 RANCHIRIS@AOL.COM
16 CHRIS HOLLINSHEAD REGION 16 NEWSLETTER 3070 WINDWOOD DR. MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO L5N 2K3
17 JIM LANDERS REGION 17 NEWSLETTER 710 N. 11TH ST. TEMPLE TX 76501-3016 JIMTEM@AOL.COM
18 JUDY KEISLING REGION 18 NEWSLETTER 19119 COUNTY ROAD A LIBERTY MO 64068-8114 keisling@swbell.net
19 REESA MARCHETTI REGION 19 NEWSLETTER 277 CLAYTON AURA RD. GLASSBORO NJ 08028 REESA@JERSEY.NET
20 LYNDA LOVE REGION 20 NEWSLETTER 4900 E. DARTMOUTH AVE. DENVER CO 80222
21 VINCE FOX REGION 21 NEWSLETTER 92 48TH ST. SW HURON SD 57350-6543 FOXEIRIS@MIDCO.NET
22 MONA FRENCH REGION 22 NEWSLETTER 4521 NE 55TH STREET OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73121 MONALOU@FLASH.NET
23 SUE CHAMBERS REGION 23 NEWSLETTER 1307 S MISSOURI AVE ROSWELL  NM  88203
24 EDNA CARETTI REGION 24 NEWSLETTER P O BOX 481 CULLMAN AL 35056

The Nissan Sentra
Everything but compact
http://NissanDriven.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3vsIKC/txlCAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM