Re: Re: AIS -- Reg Editors

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: AIS -- Reg Editors
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:40:46 EDT

Thank you, Gary , for the list.  However, I am glad I printed it out  the
first time  just in case I might need one of the addresses.  The reason I am
glad I have the first list posted, is that it is  SO much easier to read than
the last one - I just penned in the few changes.  Of course the email
addresses are a good idea.  But I can't understand why caps are thought to be
better?  It MIGHT be for some eyes, but there needs to be more space between
each word - or something  - so it is easier to read.  --  anyhow for these
old,  cataract-removed - from -eyes- that-now-have -20-20-vision,  regular
print is preferred.  But again, thank you!  Rosalie nr Baltimore    Region 7
where we need a little more than a sprinkling of rain    ryfigge@aol.com

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!